Club History Book
St Mary's GAC Rasharkin Club History Book
The publication begins with the dawn of Gaelic Games in the Parish of Rasharkin in 1909 under the banner of St.Olcan's, and navigates through the 20's and 30's before the formation of St.Mary's GAC in 1943.
It looks back at highs and lows in St.Mary's 70 year history.
St.Mary’s GAC Rasharkin History Book "Down the lane” is now available to buy (£25) from Fullan’s Eurospar Rasharkin / Portglenone, Kennedy’s Pharmacy Rasharkin / Dunloy, Mullaghan’s Bar, Rogan’s Shop and Bar or by contacting Paul Hasson (07745 004157).